Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Join God in what he is doing

Join God in what he is doing at our time and the world. Jesus said. "I do what I see my father doing." (John 5:19) As Christians, we should accomplish great things for the glory of God. But the question is what should we do? The answer is simple that we need to learn the activity of God. God is working all around us, look for the evidence and when you see it, be sensitive to it.William Carey said, "The world is yet to see what God can do with a man totally dedicated to him. By the grace of God I plan to be that man." "Attempt great things for God and expect great things for God." Daniel 11:32 said, "the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits." Do you want to be a person who carry out great exploits for God? Your respond to the activity of God should be what to do with your life in the first place? Then look carefully at what God is doing and join Him. God works in the family,the oppressed,the poor, the sick, children, women, old folks, campus, youth etc.John 12:26 said, whoever serves me must fellow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My father will honor the one who serve me."
Watch to see where God is at work and join Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment